chi cheng, deftones

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Insightful in-SHIT-full

Am tired of not getting to do what I wanna do. Even thinking about doing what I can't do is tiresome.. I wish I have something interesting to write about.. or something a lot less stupid at least. I've grew tired of insightful writings because no matter how much I write about how I feel toward people or things that'll make me tick, in the end I end up becoming the things I loathe. And I realized my English is getting a bit rusty.. this is what you get when you wrap your life around idiocy.. as they say "if you hang-out with losers you'll eventually become one yourself".. I know they're not suffering from dyslexia, maybe they're all just plain 'malas'. it's in their blood! (mine too).

A friend of mine has been driving me up the wall these past few weeks, trying to introduce me to another Multi Level/Network Marketing.. asking me to attend seminars and talks (trying to show me what the business is all about).. some people just don't get it.. could you catch my drift when I tell you "Hey, I'm kinda busy at the moment so could I call you when I'm free?".

And this word cup phenomenon is really really really really bad.. it has been two days that I had to sneak into the toilet to rest these tired eyes (the toilet's clean!!).. I can't take the risk of being caught sleeping at work now do I?.. well at least Japan played their 2nd match a little OK.. the goalie is sure gonna receive alotta offer from European clubs after this. Oh! And me fav team BRAJIL!! (brazil) Ronaldo's fat!.. he can’t even chase after the ball nor score a decent goal.. how lame is that?.. and they shouldn't have put Ronaldinho as the center Midfielder, he'd do a lot better as a winger-it's kinda funny u know 'cos I'm not a big fan of sports (especially football) but I'm crying out my frustration about how this team or that team should have played their match, which reminds me why exactly I don't fancy football. But I've been thinkin' about taking up futsal as a new hobby.

Well, if u made it this far then maybe my post is not that lame after all eh?.. hah! The thought of having ideas or things to say but couldn't actually put it into words is quite frustrating.. maybe it's about time to start a journal.. jot down all those crapp that goes thru my mind… I actually have more to say but I'll just end your misery for today.. now

So allow me to bore u another time?.. please I insist.

No comments: