chi cheng, deftones

Monday, April 23, 2007

sarcasm

It's a way that i've adopted (apart form being a johorean). Being sarcastic. It's not to boast of greatness but rather challenging myself to be less ignorant of what's happening today, keeping myself in-check. I, for one, do not have a nasty sense of humor but rather lame (at times). I am not an anti-social, just SHY.. i am rather friendly (so i was told) that most of my peers befriend me - for benafits.. No, i'm not a rich & spoiled kid who lives in a mansion on top of a hill and drives a freakin' buggati..

ME. A kind hearted warm red blooded human being, or in other words "The nice guy who finishes last". Why am i that kinda person? GOD's will. I'll give you that.. it has been this way ever since i could remember. Maybe because of the way i was brought up inot this world (or that my mother had always wanted one of her sons to become a religious guru)..

so.. sarcasm, it's a way of me being who i am without caring what ppl think of me.. like flashing the middle finger in your face without doing it exactly. because "to each, his own" so please.. don't let this front fool u.. stop being judgemental and actually start reading the whole book.. i'm not bright.. but i'm a self proclaimed smart ass! you might think that it's stupid.. until you really understand.

No comments: